Monday, October 1, 2012

Supplementing Local Education with Home Country Standards: United Kingdom

Help me reach everyone.  
People from 72 countries have viewed this 
site and I want to include them all. 
PLEASE, if you have any education 
information for any country, comment 
below. I'll post your flag and give you the 
credit if you like.


The United Kingdom:

A British friend of mine gave me some resources for UK standards.  The Home Education Advisory Service is a UK-based organization which supplies information on homeschooling for a moderate price.  You can order resource pamphlets and handbooks on topics ranging from special education, home education overseas, resource ideas, mathematics, and general information.   The "links" section of the website contains valuable links to free information.  You can also check out the UK National Curriculum site.

Two down, 70 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postcard Poem: My Serbian Mayfield