Sunday, December 2, 2012

Still Haven't Sent the Folks Presents? Shutterfly. Easy. I Love You.

I highly recommend some kind of internet albums that the folks at home can access.  Even if they don't see us in person every day, they can't miss your smiling static faces.  Facebook is a pretty easy one, but there are still some grandparents out there that just don't want to get "involved" with it.  Kodak was a name they knew and trusted and were able to type in the Google window without mistake.

I was so totally bummed when Kodak sold to Shutterfly this last year.  You see, I've had my photos on Kodak for at least 5 years now.  I know Kodak.  I don't know Shutterfly.  I was going to have to learn a whole new dagum system and well, I just don't have time for that.  The pain in the butt that Kodak was sometimes was shadowed by familiarity.  Amazing how I survive in this lifestyle when I buck to change to easily.

 Kodak Easyshare was never quite so easy for me, but the calendars were such big hits, that they have become a tradition.  So I had been putting off making our yearly photo calendar that we send to our family and friends.

So, just before Thanksgiving, I finally buckled myself down and opened up Shutterfly.  Oh my gosh.

It's easy.
It looks totally cool.

Did I say it's easy?

And they have a fabulous line up of photo gifts.  Plus, it's easy.

For the calendars, they have the layouts for multiple photos on a month set out for you to choose.  You click on it and your chosen pictures are sucked into the format- swoop!  AND you can pay for multiple calendars sent to multiple addresses in ONE order.  Imagine?!  No wonder Kodak sank.  What have I been doing all of these years?

No, "Sucker" is not tattooed on my forehead.


Maybe most of you already know about this.  But I just had to share my giddiness.  Now I have to sell it to the grandparents.  Maybe if I associate it with something they know and love.  Shutterfly, butterfly, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postcard Poem: My Serbian Mayfield