Saturday, December 1, 2012

Holiday Travel With Kids: I Can't Believe You're Doing It. Here's A New and Improved Packing List to Help!


Happy happy.  Joy joy.
You are amazing.  Dedicated.  Giving.  And . . .

Crazy.


Ah, but you have to do it.  And then you don't have to cook, right?
So, you are going to brave the snow, the ice, the blizzards, and arrive.  Fingers-crossed, everything will go smoothly.  For what it's worth, I'm sending you good thoughts.


I wanted to remind you of some travel tips in this blog, to hopefully help simplify and smooth your journey:

Dealing with jet lag
Items to bring on your flight,
Frequent flyer numbers
Passport renewals
Traveling with a baby tips


In an earlier post, I tried to convince you to let your kids pack.  It really works and it's not only me.  I've had some positive feedback from some readers.  Really.  Try it.  Make your life easier.

I've made new and improved packing lists and finally figured out how to make it work so you can access them, customize them, and print them out easily.  Slowly and painfully, this techno-phobe is entering the 21st century.

Here is an example of another one of my beautiful, ridiculously time-consuming creations, but your free, click-of-a-button printable.  The copy didn't come out perfectly here, but you get the idea.  Click on the links to take you to the original sites for downloads.  You can change them to fit your needs.  See how much I still love you?


Girl’s packing checklist:

Item#xItem#xItem#x
PantsBathiSocks
coatShortHat
Rain coatShort-shirtGlove
shoesLongshirtScarf
SandalsUnderwearbrush
Dress shoesPJ’spaste


No comments:

Post a Comment

Postcard Poem: My Serbian Mayfield